LAW INSTRUCTOR POSITIONS
Mr. Steinberg is currently an Adjunct Professor of Law teaching Evidence at the University of Dayton School of Law. Mr. Steinberg previously taught as an Adjunct Law Professor at the University of Cincinnati College of Law, the University of Dayton School of Law, and the Salmon P. Chase College of Law. He taught law courses on the subjects of Trial Practice, Evidence, Professional Responsibility, Criminal Constitutional Law and Criminal Law.
Mr. Steinberg has conducted numerous seminars on subjects including Mediation, Attorney’s Fees, Trial Practice, Federal Courts, Multi District Litigation, Class Actions, Civil Rights, Employment Discrimination, Cyber Security, and Evidence. Mr. Steinberg chaired the Ohio State Bar Association Federal Courts and Practice Committee for the 2014-2015 and 2015-2016 terms. He organized and moderated presentations to the Ohio Bar Association Annual Convention in 2013 through 2016. He Chaired the Federal Bench Bar Conference in October 2016, featuring programs by and for federal judges in the Northern and Southern District of Ohio and the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals. He conducted presentations to the Potter Stewart Chapter of the American Inns of Court as a Master of the Inn.
BAR MEMBERSHIPS AND EDUCATION
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- State of Ohio
- Ohio State University, Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, 1964
- Ohio State University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1966